A serious looking iron with 'Balanced Performance' the JPX800 is Mizuno's first to bring its JPX exotic technology platform to Europe.
'Balanced Performance' is the result of a project to create an iron with strengths in a number of key criteria (feel, control, forgiveness, distance, profile) without one compromising another. The JPX800 delivers the magical combination of being Mizuno's most forgiving (MOI measurement) and longest (COR measurement) iron of all time. The JPX800's look from address and solidity at impact will have single figure players questioning their choice of iron.
The visible distance gains of the JPX800 irons are achieved by combining Mizuno's HOT METAL approach - incorporating a new manufacturing process for a thinner, more uniform iron face. This HOT METAL process allows the JPX800 to hit the maximum allowable limits for energy transfer, far exceeding previous Mizuno irons.
An exotic pocket cavity, with multiple thickness levels and an external power bar add the highest measurable levels of forgiveness (MOI) achieved in a Mizuno iron to date.
Suitable for Low - Mid-High Handicaps
The JPX800 achieves all this within a mid-size head which presents itself even more compactly and versatile thanks to a triple cut sole design. A progressive flow to shapely shorter irons, complete the JPX800s 'Balanced' orientation. A serious looking iron with 'Balanced Performance' the JPX800 is Mizuno's first to bring its JPX exotic technology platform to Europe. Men's Right Hand:steel and graphiteMen's Left Hand:steel onlyLofts:Cannot be adjusted.Lie angle on steel: Can be adjusted + - 2 deg, up to 1/2" long. For longer than 1/2", can be adjusted + 3 - 2 deg.Lie angle on graphite: Can be adjusted + - 2 deg.
- Balanced Performance: Control, forgiveness, distance, feedback and playing profile.
- HOT METAL: New thinner, uniform face for highest Mizuno energy transfer
- Exotic Pocket Cavity: Largest MOI / forgiveness numbers recorded in Mizuno irons
- Harmonic Impact Technology: Sound engineered for satisfying impact.
- Reverse Set Flow: Long irons larger than short irons to balance forgiveness and precision
- Triple Cut Sole: Reduces effective sole width for shot making versatility.
- Modified U-Grooves: Ideal spin rates within 2010 Condition of Competition rule.
True Temper Dynalite Gold XP - R300, S300
|Player (or Gender)||Mens|
|Dexterity (Hand)||Right Hand|
|Set Options||5-PW (6 Irons)|
4-PW (7 Irons)
3-PW (8 Irons)
3 Iron (Single)
4 Iron (Single)
|Shaft Options||Dynalite Gold XP|
As part of 'Going That Extra Yard', we want you to be totally satisfied with every purchase you make with GolfOnline. However if for any reason, you are not completely happy with your purchase, you can return goods within 14 days*. Click here to find out more on our Returns process, terms and conditions.
* Our returns terms and conditions will apply. Click on the link below for more information.
We deliver worldwide, from free shipping* through to extremely low shipping rates to UK and Europe. Click here for more detail on our shipping options, costs, delivery times and terms.
* Free shipping normally offered with minimum spend or during special offers. See our shipping page for more detail.