The larger JPX800 hybrids harness their HOT METAL energy within an extremely consistent 'Ultimate Dynamic Stability' design. Consistently high ball speeds and near maximum R&A conforming distance are delivered from a wide area of the 1770 stainless maraging steel clubface thanks to increased stability on both its vertical and horizontal axis (UDS). An increased overall size and clubface have the feel of a lofted fairway wood, with a shorter shaft in the more lofted models adding the control needed for long approaches.
- Hot Metal- High strength 1770 maraging stainless steel cup face
- Ultimate Dynamic Stability- Consistent ball speeds from both vertical and horizontal miss hits
- Balanced Performance- Launch 160cc clubhead with players 'quare' profile
- Internal weighting- Low deep COG for easy launch and draw bias.
- Drop Down Crown- Allows lie angle adjustability
Suitable for all handicap.
Mizuno's lightweight Exsar HS5 graphite shaft is fitted as standard with a range of custom options available. Lie angle can be adjusted +/- 2 degrees to match iron sets.