Quick Find # : G5718

Srixon ZURS & ZURC Lake Balls (100 Balls)

All Balls Are Grade A, B & C Quality Balls


Sorry, this product is temporarily out of stock.


Srixon ZURS & ZURC Lake Balls (100 Balls)

Srixon ZURC Grade A Lake Balls (100 Balls)

100 Srixon ZURC Grade A Balls
Perfect for a competitive game of golf - or a friendly round.
All Balls are mixture of grade A, B & C quality.

Customer Reviews Write a review Overall 5 out of 5 (3 reviews)

Review this product and earn 25 Loyalty points Worth £0.25More Details

Review Summary

Overall 5 out of 5 (3 reviews) : 5 Stars

Srixon ZURS & ZURC Lake Balls (100 Balls)

By on
Overall (5 out of 5 stars): 5 Stars

Great feel and control. Long and with lots of spin around the greens. All 100 balls where in excellent condition. These are now my preferred balls - works great and are affordable.

Srixon ZURS & ZURC Lake Balls (100 Balls)

By on
Overall (5 out of 5 stars): 5 Stars

Just recived my package and i am very impressed. Very good condition on 95% of the balls , not a single scrath! Was a bit suprises that 3/4 of the balls were Z-urs when i expected only Z-urc , but in this case its all good Delivery 4 days from uk to sweden. .

Srixon ZURS & ZURC Lake Balls (100 Balls)

By on
Overall (5 out of 5 stars): 5 Stars

I received my Srixon lake balls within 3 days after I placed my order, including shipping to Germany. This is extremely quick - impressive! The quality of the balls was very good for about 90% of the balls. The other 10% have some minor scratches or slight color changes - nothing to worry about.

Login to your account to track your orders, manage your account and redeem member offers.

Forgotten your password? Reset it here


New Customers

Register with Golfonline and start benefiting from members-only offers, loyalty points, quick checkout, order tracking and a myriad of our other community-based features.

New Customers Register Free