- Incredibly light (only 283 grams) and extra long (46.5") to promote increased speed and distance. A full 14 grams lighter than Burner ‘09.
- Lighter to promote faster clubhead speed to promote monstrous distance.
- Tremendously forgiving 460cc head with the biggest clubface of any TaylorMade driver
- Ultra-thin Wall Technology.
- New aerodynamic head shape slips faster through the air to promote added speed and power.
- Dual Crown technology promotes higher launch and lower spin for more distance.
- Thin yet strong walls save weight to contribute to lighter overall club weight.
- Super-light 30-gram Winn grip (14 grams lighter than Burner 09 grip).
- Contributes to the Burner SuperFast driver’s incredibly light.
- Weight without sacrificing feel or traction.
- More aerodynamic head shape reduces drag Promotes more ball speed for 1.5 yards more distance.
- Bigger, more expansive clubface Easier to hit, confidence-building.
- Matrix Ozik X-Con 4.8 Graphite shaft.
- Lightweight and soft tip promotes faster swing speed, high launch-angle and high spin for long carry.
Matrix X-con 4.8 Graphite Shaft in Regular (49g), Stiff (50g) flex