The British Open Samba has been designed to celebrate the premiere British course. The shoe has been inspired by the colours and design of the Union Jack. True Colour: Brit Blue/University Red/White.
- Individually numbered, limited edition colorways inspired by golf's most prestigious tournament's
- Only 1950 of each color made to commemorate into year of original SAMBA
- Each are individually numbered on the heel (1-1950)
- Custom Golf Script Limited Edition Sockliner
- Limited Edition SAMBA Collection Postcard in each box
Low-profile outsole technology brings you even closer to the ground for improved stability, better overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking.
An advanced, cleat system that combines a low-profile, anti-clogging cleat design and thinner outsole receptacle to bring you lower to the course for better power transfer, more stability, better balance, improved overall footwork and ultimately more consistent ball-striking.
A high-traction outsole technology featuring secondary lugs that are strategically shaped and placed to provide maximum grip and prevent slippage on all types of ground surfaces while remaining green-friendly.
- Full grain, water resistant leather upper provides a rich look and feel
- Classic Samba inspired design
- 6 spike configuration with Thintech low profile technology for improved traction and stability