Across the PowaKaddy range, the key word is 'performance'. Everything has been designed to operate perfectly, leaving you free to concentrate on the one thing that matters most - your game. The feel of the handle, the whisper-quiet motors, the simplicity and ease of the folding mechanism, all these are testament to PowaKaddy's concentration on every detail. Their engineers are always looking for new ideas to keep their name at the forefront of the power cart pack. Which is why the PowaKaddy range just keeps on getting better year after year after year.
PowaKaddy is world famous as the market leader in golf cart technology and development, a best-selling brand in more than 50 countries. It's the name you can trust to bring you the best in quality, design, materials and styling. They are the official cart supplier to the PGA of Europe and have also won several awards for product innovation, and been voted "Best Powered Cart" by the readers of Today's Golfer in the 2005 Golf Awards.
Due to the warranty restrictions imposed by the manufacturer we are unable to ship this product or any other Powakaddy Electric Trolleys to any country outside the United Kingdom.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
With effect from January 1st 2009, PowaKaddy International Limited ('PowaKaddy') of Castle Road, Sittingbourne, Kent ME10 3RN provides to the purchaser of any new PowaKaddy product (the 'Product') purchased from an authorised retailer in the United Kingdom or Ireland a Manufacturer's Limited Guarantee against inherent defects for the period, and on the conditions, set out below:
The guarantee is subject to the following exclusions and conditions:
Accidental damage, customer misuse or neglect
Abnormal wear and tear
Rental or other commercial use
Unauthorised modification to the Product
Faulty repairs by consumer or unauthorised agent
Failure to follow battery charging instructions, including discharging a battery to lower than 8 volts.
- PowaKaddy reserves the right to inspect or test any Product claimed to be defective
- Any parts repaired or replaced under guarantee are guaranteed to the end of the original period.
- The period of guarantee commences on the date of purchase of the Product. Proof of purchase and purchase date may be required.
- Warranty registration within 30 days of purchase of an Electric Golf Trolley or Battery is recommended to ensure any claim can be processed promptly, without need for further proof of purchase.
- The guarantee is non-transferable and is only available to residents of UK and Eire. Customers living outside UK/Eire should contact their retailer or local distributor.
- In the event of a warranty claim in respect of an Electric Golf Trolley or Battery the consumer should in the first instance contact his local authorised Service Agent (see www.powakaddy.com for details) or his retailer for any other Product.
This guarantee is in addition to and does not affect the consumer's statutory rights. Further information in respect of these statutory rights can be obtained from your local Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.