1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The adidas ladies ClimaCross Boost golf shoes are as close to a sneaker as you are probably going to get with the added performance benefits of a golf shoe.
This sneaker style golf shoe features a textile mesh upper that is highly breathable to ensure maximum comfort by wicking away any excess moisture. The stretch textile upper also provides instant and long lasting performance.
A full-length Boost midsole foam cushioning technology provides a super comfortable walking base that will reduce foot fatigue towards the end of the round. Deeper and wider grooves on the puremotion spikeless sole provide enhanced flexibility, comfort, traction and the versatility of wearing them from the moment you leave the house to the moment you get home.
To provide exceptional levels of stability adidas have used their Torsion stability bar technology in the outsole design.
STRETCH TEXTILE MESH UPPER
- Full-length boost™ midsole foam for unrivaled cushioning and endless energy
- Stretch textile mesh upper for breathability, comfort, and the ultimate in on/off course wearability
- New puremotion® rubber outsole features deeper and wider grooves for enhanced flexibility, comfort and on/off course versatility
- Lightweight cloudfoam sockliner provides ultralight cushioning and comfort
- Torsion System to stabilise foot while walking and swinging
- External TPU heel counter for additional support and stability
with 50/50 PROTECT that provides superior breathability in upper half while hydro protection by stretch TPU weld in lower upper for maximum comfort and performance
midsole foam for unrivaled cushioning and endless energy. The ultimate in comfort and energy return Versatile adiwear rubber.
with 14 flex grooves and 81 ground contact points strategically configured and shaped by Heatmap study and biomechanical test results.Please note these shoes are NOT waterproof and have no waterproof warranty