Customer Service/Sales Advisor (Full Time)
Do you love Golf? Do you have a passion for the sport? If you do, I want to hear from you! We are looking for individuals who are passionate about selling, can deliver great customer service & work as part of our team.
We are Multichannel Golf retailer & looking for a driven, fun and excited individual who can be part of our team to run the golf store & also be able to assist us in the Ecommerce business.
Overview of role
- To provide exceptional customer service at all times and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times.
- Keep up to date with knowledge of product, market trends in golf market & understanding our competitors
- To assist in our Ecommerce business with customer service, marketing, web content
- To maintain the store to a high standard.
- Manage day to day tasks in timely manner e.g. keeping shop tidy, replenishing stock, cashing up etc.
- Keeping orderly procedure in handling custom orders, returned goods for repairs, faulty goods etc.
- To resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the manager
- Custom Fit customers & advise on equipment suitable for their needs.
- Be able to re-grip clubs
We offer a competitive salary with a commission bonus structure. So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail you'll love being part of our team, email us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org with a brief letter about yourself.
- Self-motivated, and able to work under own initiative to multi-task
- Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Well spoken
- Professional at all times
- Planning, organisational and time management skills
- Good at problem solving
- IT literate and competent in Excel and Word.