Customer Service/Sales Advisor (Full Time)
Do you love Golf? Do you have a passion for the sport? If you do, we want to hear from you! GolfOnline is looking for individuals who are passionate about selling, can deliver great customer service and are able to work as part of our team.
We are Multichannel Golf retailer and want individuals who are driven, fun and excited to take on new challenges. Our team needs someone to help run the golf store and also be able to assist us in the Ecommerce business.
Overview of role
- • To provide exceptional customer service and maintain a high level of approach and conversation at all times
- • Keep up-to-date with knowledge of products, golf market trends and an understanding our competitors
- • To assist in our Ecommerce business with customer service, marketing and web content
- • To maintain the store to a high standard
- • Manage day to day tasks in a timely manner (e.g. keeping shop tidy, replenishing stock, cashing up etc.)
- • Keeping orderly procedure in handling custom orders, returned goods for repairs, faulty goods etc.
- • To resolve customer complaints promptly and efficiently by investigating problems, developing solutions and making appropriate recommendations to the manager
- • Custom Fit customers and advise them on the equipment suitable for their needs
- • Be able to re-grip clubs
We offer a competitive salary with a commission bonus structure. So, if you want a challenging and rewarding role at the cutting edge of sports retail you'll love being part of our team! Email us your CV at email@example.com with a brief letter about yourself.
- • Self-motivated and able to work under own initiative to multi-task
- • Excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- • Well spoken
- • Professional at all times
- • Planning, organisational and time management skills
- • Good at problem solving
- • IT literate and competent in Excel and Word.