To return a product, please first read though the following terms and conditions and then follow our returns online procedure.
Our Returns Policy
At GolfOnline we want to make sure that you have the best shopping experience possible from start to finish. If for any reason you are not completely happy with your purchase, follow our simple online returns procedure within 14 days of our first delivery attempt.
For complete peace of mind GolfOnline offers a Free Returns Policy
for mainland UK customers. We’re so sorry but due to logistical issues we are unable to offer this service free of charge to the following regions: Channel Islands, Scottish Isles, Isle of Man, BFPO, Europe and the Rest of the World.
Not satisfied with your purchase? We’re happy to offer you a refund or exchange within our 14-days cooling-off period. Here are our terms:
- You have 14 days to ship any unwanted items back to us after the first attempted delivery date by our courier.
- Please take reasonable care of the item(s) while in your possession.
- We kindly request that all item(s) be returned in their original and new condition so that we can restock and resell them.
- If possible please do not break any seals or allow for any marks and/or damage to the original packaging.
- Securely package your goods when returning them so there is no damage in transit.
Goods you Wish to Exchange
Did you buy the wrong size or want your item in a different colour? At GolfOnline we want you to be completely satisfied with every purchase. Just follow the quick process below to get your desired item shipped to you without delay.
To be sure you get exactly what you want we ask that you send the original item back to us as a return for a refund (within our 14-days cooling-off period). Then please reorder the item you require. This straightforward approach will help you to avoid any out-of-stock issues as well as delays in shipping.
Be Aware: We do not HOLD or BOOK any item that has been requested as an exchange whilst your return is in transit. We therefore strongly recommend that you place the order and buy the item you wish to exchange for to avoid any frustration.
Goods Excluded from Return
As a general rule, we do not offer refunds on the following items:
- CDs and books
- Items that have had logos or customisation added as part of the purchase
- Base layers, under layers, underwear and socks
- Individual items originally shipped in multi-packs
- Any items which have been soiled or are deemed unhygienic
We kindly request that returned item(s) be in original packaging with all tags still attached and in perfect condition (we really hope you like everything you buy from us but if something doesn’t suit you we’d love to sell it to someone else in the same condition you received it).
If possible returned item(s) should be packaged securely before sending to avoid any damage in transit.
All returns to GolfOnline will need a unique RMA reference number (We will give you this on approval of return request).
Item(s) you wish to return can either be sent via Royal Mail or collected by Parcel Force. We will notify you regarding the method of your return as there are limitations for both couriers.
Royal Mail Returns Procedure
For packages weighing below 3 kg and a maximum size of 610mm x 460mm. We will email you a returns label that you will need to print out and attach to the package. You will then need to take the package to your local Post Office Branch to be mailed back to us. Make sure to ask the Post Office for a receipt for the parcel. This receipt is proof of your return and also allows you to track the parcel until it is returned to us. ***Without this receipt we are unable to process any exchanges or refunds if your parcel goes missing***.
Please note that you DO NOT have to pay anything at the Post Office. This service is FREE for you & the Royal Mail will charge us.
Parcel Force Returns Procedure
A ParcelForce courier will be arranged for any items you wish to return that go above Royal Mail limitations (as stated above). On agreement of a suitable day, the parcel(s) will be collected from your preferred address. Please note the parcel will need to be handed over to the driver and signed for. Collections are only available Monday-Friday anytime from 9am to 5 pm (excluding Holidays and Bank Holidays).
Please Note: Parcel Force and GolfOnline are unable to give a specific collection time for the courier. Therefore someone must be available at your designated address between 9am. and 5pm.
Goods being Returned from Outside the EU
Orders returned to us from outside the EU will have a customs charge applied when the goods re-enter the UK, unless you clearly state that the items are being shipped back to us for a refund or return.
GolfOnline’s website cannot be used to return Amazon or Ebay orders. All orders placed on either Amazon or Ebay must be returned using the exact site they were originally purchased from.
Refunds on products can only be processed using the exact method you paid with. (e.g. Debit and Credit card purchases will be refunded to the same card, cash purchases made at GolfInstore will be refunded in cash).
Please note: We do not offer refunds on shipping costs and payment surcharges (e.g. PayPal and Amex). Refunds are automatically calculated for the value of the goods being returned less any discounts, freebies and surcharges.
Returning an Item that Came with a Free Gift
Items must be returned together in order to receive a refund (e.g. If you purchase a jacket that comes with free trousers, both items must be returned unused, for us to process the return).
You may not receive a refund or exchange if you withhold, or have used, the free item. We may issue a part refund if we are prepared to discount the value of the free item from the rest of the return (e.g. If you wish to return a £100 jacket that came with £40 trousers free but want to keep the trousers, we may be able to refund you £60, but only if the offer terms are not dictated by the manufacturer or any other conditions).
Returning an Item that is Part of a Discounted Multi-Buy Offer
Returns on multi-buy deals that offer discounts on one item when you buy another will be adjusted accordingly.
For example, if you purchase a jacket for £100 and then receive trousers that normally retail at £40 at a 50% discount, we will void the discount if you are only returning the jacket. Meaning a £20 adjustment will be added to your refund to bring the trousers back to full price.
RIn some cases, manufacturers extend the standard 12-month warranty. As a retailer, we will honour a manufacturer's terms in accordance with our role. Please look for details on individual items to see which products these terms apply to.
All products are 'Return to Base', meaning they must be shipped back to us, (except Powakaddies and some other products where stated).
Goods faulty on arrival:
- An item found to be faulty on arrival to you or within the first 30 days is subject to a refund.
- In most cases GolfOnline will arrange shipping back to our head office for inspection.
- After verifying the fault, the item may be refunded, exchanged or will follow any unique procedures applicable to the item.
- If an item is returned and discovered not to be faulty, you may no longer be eligible for a refund or free return shipping back to you.
Goods developing a fault in the first 12 months:
- Beyond our 14-day cooling-off period and 30-day return for faulty goods, GolfOnline will also honour manufacturer’s warranties, which are usually valid for 12 months.
- Please consider if the fault or defect has been generated through normal use as we are unable to accept a return of products damaged as a result of misuse.
- To return a product that has developed a fault in the first 12 months, please fill out a Return Merchandise Authorisation (RMA) form by following our Returns Procedures above.
- Do not ship us your item without your RMA number plus any further instructions stemming from the Returns Procedure process.
- Once received we will pass your item on to the appropriate manufacturer to inspect the product in accordance with their warranty terms.
- Manufacturers will repair or replace the faulty part and may even exchange the item if it is found to be beyond economical repair.
- If the fault is verified by the manufacturer a free return delivery will be arranged to you.
- In the event a product cannot be repaired or replaced, we may offer you vouchers to the value of the item.
- If there is a manufacturer delay in completing the return, due to shortage of parts or further investigation needed, we will keep you regularly informed on the claim progress.
- Goods found to be non-faulty or not having a manufacturing-fault will have the warranty claim voided and the goods sent back in their current condition. Here, we may request a minimal shipping charge to cover the return cost back to you.
Our Returns Procedure
As we stock 1000's of products, all with varying specifications and warranties, we ask that you obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. This will help you track the status of your return AND will advise you of where to send the product. In some cases, you may be required to ship the item back to the manufacturer (directly), to reduce the number of days you are without your item.
Step 1: Login to your account
Log in to your account by clicking here. At the top of the screen, select 'My Account'. From My Account click on Online Returns to create a new request, or simply click the button below for a direct link.
START YOUR RETURN
Step 2: Select an Order / Product to Return
On the next screen, you must select the order which contains the product you wish to return. You may wish to search or filter an order or a product using our quick search and drop-down filters. Next select an order.
Step 3: Complete the Returns Form
On the next page, you will see all items from the selected order. Please fill in all the required details for each product you wish to return, and click Next.
Step 4: Return Approved and send goods back to us
PS: If you need a hand sourcing a company to ship the product back to us, please call us on +44 (0) 208 951 6080
Once our Returns department has reviewed and processed your request, they will mark each item as either approved or declined. An email will be sent to you regarding your returns status and comments.
If you receive an email stating one or more items have been approved, then you may send the items back to us to the address stated.
We recommend that you use a recorded form of delivery, with the following label format:
'Your RMA reference number'
506-508 Honeypot Lane