Items purchased via our physical store must be returned back to the same store (unless agreed otherwise).
Goods faulty on arrival or within first 185 days of delivery:
- An item found to be faulty on arrival to you or within the first 180 days of delivery please contact us immediately to arrange a replacement.
- If your item is found to be faulty within the first 30 days of delivery then you will have an option for a FULL refund. After the first 30 days of delivery we will endeavour to repair/replace as per the guidelines set under the Consumer Rights Act 2015
- In most cases GolfOnline will arrange a FREE return back to our head office for inspection and fault claim with the manufacturer.
- After verifying the fault, the item may be refunded, exchanged or will follow any unique procedures applicable to the item.
- If an item is returned and discovered not to be faulty, you may no longer be eligible for a refund or a free return shipping. A reasonable delivery cost will have to be agreed, else you can collect from us.
Goods developing a fault between 185 to 365 days of delivery:
To avoid any doubt all fault claims for products after the first 185 days of delivery must be returned back to us at your own cost. If you require any assistance in returning items then please contact us.
GolfOnline will honour all faulty-item claims under and/or subject to Manufacturers' Standard Warranty Terms. This means that each item will fall under a separate warranty policy set out, determined and managed entirely by the manufacturer of the product - and not GolfOnline. Our responsibility is to assist with the best and quickest resolution for the consumer. In nearly all cases we will endeavour to repair/replace as per the guidelines set under the Consumer Rights Act 2015. If a like for like replacement is unavailable then the manufacturer may exchange it with a newer or similar model at no extra-cost to you. However if you are not happy with the replacement then in some cases and within reason we will allow you to exchange with an alternative product of equivalent retail cost (or you may wish to pay a difference on more expensive items). In all such cases when a replacement has been delivered - this replacement/repaired item will now carry only a 3 month warranty period or a balance of the original item's warranty period (whichever is greater). This means that you will not be able to make infinite number of claims against faults - as you will not receive a NEW 12 month warranty on the replacement or repaired item(s). All purchases are covered for a maximum of 12 months warranty (unless stated otherwise).
Faulty Items after 185 Days of delivery will require the item to be sent back to us at your cost. This item will then be sent to the manufacturer for inspection, where they will determine if a repair or a replacement should be sent back to you at our cost.
Please note CUSTOM or PERSONALISED items that have developed a fault will not fall under the Standard Items Warranty Claims. Please contact us in such cases as special warranties have been set out and described under our general Terms and Conditions section as well as during the purchase process of such Custom/Personalised Items.
As all manufacturers have different conditions, protocols and procedures when dealing with Fault-claims, we have outlined our faulty-returns procedure below as a general guideline for the quickest and best resolution:
- Please consider if the fault or defect has been generated through normal use as we are unable to accept a return of products damaged or faulty as a result of improper use.
- To return a product that has developed a fault within the warranty period (i.e. normally 12 months or unless stated otherwise), please complete our Online Returns Procedures stated above for the quickest resolution. If you are unable to complete our online returns process please contact us.
- Once you complete the Online Returns Procedure process or have given us all necessary information required for the fault investigation, we shall advise the next steps for the quickest turnaround.
- In most cases the manufacturer will require the product back for the fault inspection, and determine the outcome in accordance with their warranty terms.
- Manufacturers will repair or replace the faulty part, or may even exchange the item (at similar value) if it is found to be beyond economical repair.
- If the fault is verified by the manufacturer a free return delivery will be arranged back to you.
- If there is a manufacturer delay in completing the return, due to shortage of parts or further investigation needed, we will keep you regularly informed on the claim progress, and the warranty of that item will be automatically extended in the relative time.
- Goods found to be non-faulty or not having a manufacturing-fault will have the warranty claim voided and the goods sent back in their current condition. Here, we may request a minimal shipping charge to cover the return cost back to you.
Please note: In the event when a product cannot be repaired or replaced, the manufacturer (in accordance to the manufacturers terms that are in-line with the consumer rights) - you will have a choice to opt-in for a replacement item offered by the manufacturer (of a similar value) - or we may offer you STORE CREDIT for value of the item. Unfortunately this is determined by the manufacturer and it's warranty terms. Only under certain special circumstances will we be able to offer a refund against faulty items when a resolution may not be reasonable or available.
All items that are claimed under warranty will from that point only carry the remaining period of warranty (i.e. from the date of original purchase). To avoid any doubt, any warranty claimed item (those exchanged, swapped, and/or purchased via Store Credit as an outcome of a warranty claim) - will only carry a warranty period of the remainder of it's original items warranty period. This means with an example: if an item with a 12 months warranty has been claimed, and replacement was offered, then this replacement will only carry over the balance of 9 months Warranty, and NOT a whole new 12 months of warranty.
Please contact us if you feel anything is unclear, or if you require more information.