The only difference between the Oakley Prizm Flak 2.0 XL golf sunglasses and the standard model are the higher quality golf specific lenses that have been used.
By using the revolutionary Prizm lens technology Oakley have been able to provide enhanced contrast between the two lenses for better perspective and contour changes. Basically the Prizm lenses help you see your way around the course better.
The Prizm lenses on the Oakley Flak 2.0 XL golf sunglasses are housed on a lightweight sporty frame that with the use of Unobtainium technology sit perfectly on your head. Unobtainium is a soft hydrophilic synthetic that is used on the ear socks and nose pads to increase comfort, fit and adhesion when you start to sweat.
Oakley have also used their High Definition Optics technology in the Oakley Prizm Flak 2.0 XL golf sunglasses. High Definition Optics help help give the lenses strength so that they become extremely durable to whatever activity you are taking part in.
- PRIZM™ is a revolutionary lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments. See what you’ve been missing. Click here to learn more about Prizm Lens Technology.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialized lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtanium® earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Patented High Definition Optics® (HDO®) provides superior optical clarity and razor-sharp vision at every angle
- O-Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
OO9188-9059: Prizm Dark Golf Lenses, Matte Black Frame
OO9188-B259: Prizm Dark Golf Lenses, Steel Frame
HIGH DEFINITION OPTICS®
High Definition Optics® (HDO®) is a collection of patented technologies that allow Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the testing standards of the American National Standards Institute for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Prizm™ is a revolution in lens optics built on decades of color science research. Prizm™ lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in colors precisely tuned to maximize contrast and enhance visibility.
INCLUDED LENS SPECIFICATIONS
View Lens Guide
|Base Lens Color
RECOMMENDED USE: Golf
FRAME FIT Standard Fit
|Temple Arm Length
*Measurements listed intended for customer use only. Not intended to be used by opticians to fill prescriptions.