The golf season is upon us! As the weather slowly begins to change now is the time to start thinking about what you need for your 2018 rounds. Stocking up on the #1 ball in golf isn’t a bad place to start. Read below to see how you can claim a dozen ProV1
golf balls on Titleist.
From now until the 30th April 2018 Titleist would like to reward your loyalty by giving you a dozen free ProV1 or ProV1X balls when you purchase three dozen of the same model. This amazing offer also includes free personalisation on all four dozen. Giving you the perfect opportunity to further customise your game.
Also available through this incredible loyalty promotion is the chance for you to choose your own Special Play Number (00, 1-99). Meaning you can stand out within your four-ball to really make your mark this year on the course. So what are you waiting for? Order three dozen of your favourite Titleist golf balls now at GolfOnline and get an extra dozen free – just in time for spring!
Terms and conditions:
- Orders will be processed from 1st April 2018.
- Last date for orders 30th April 2018.
- Maximum lead time 4 weeks from 1st April 2018.
- The play numbers of the balls come in three option types:
Standard Numbers - each sleeve comes with balls numbered 1,2,3,4
High Numbers - each sleeve comes with balls numbered 5,6,7,8
Special Numbers - based on your number selection from 00, 1-99, additional surcharge of £2.50 applies to Special Numbers.
- All 4 dozen must be either Standard or High or all the same Special Play numbers.
- Valid on Titleist Pro V1 or Pro V1x Balls only.
- Maximum of 1 dozen free per customer irrespective of total amount ordered.
- Same model for all 4 dozens. All golf balls must be personalised and the same message will be printed on all golf balls.
- Upper Case only. Red or black ink only. No mixed colours in individual orders.
- Maximum three lines of 17 characters inclusive of spaces on each line. Single Pole Only.
- Alpha numeric characters only. Dots and dashes can be included within alpha numeric, but will not be accepted on their own.
- Personalisation length will determine final character size.
- Short messaging will result in larger letters. Long messaging will result in smaller letters.
- The printing of any message is at the discretion of Titleist.
- Registered or trademarked messages will be subject to approval ie. Football Clubs, Brand names etc.