Competition Entry Closed
The UK summer is in full swing and The Open Championship is just around the corner. To celebrate the next major of 2019, GolfOnline is teaming up with Callaway Golf
for your chance to win one incredible prize – a new Callaway Epic Flash Driver
Winner Announced - Congratulations
Nigel Rouse (North Yorkshire)
The 148th Open Championship is set to tee off next Thursday at the Royal Portrush Golf Club, marking an historic return to the Northern Irish links for the first time in 68 years. Earlier this week, three-time major champion Padraig Harrington stated we can expect a great event from the Dunluce Course.
“I just know that the atmosphere will be second to none,” Harrington told reporters.
From today until 9.00 AM (GMT) 18th July, simply predict the winner of this year’s Open Championship and be in for a chance to win a new standard or custom Callaway Epic Flash Driver. Boasting the first Artificial Intelligence designed driver face in golf, the Epic Flash features new Flash Face Technology, as well as Jailbreak Technology and a T2C Triaxial Carbon Crown. These game-changing innovations combine to offer faster ball speeds across the whole of the driver face and exceptional forgiveness on off-centre hits.
In the event more than one entrant correctly guesses the 2019 champion, a random draw will be held at the GolfOnline Head Office to select the lucky winner. See all further Terms and Conditions below before entering.
So what are you waiting for???? Get guessing and hopefully you’ll be the owner of a new Epic Flash soon…
Terms & conditions:
- One entry per person (no purchase required).
- Entry closes on 9.00 am GMT Thursday, July 18.
- In case of multiple correct entries only one winner will randomly be drawn to win.
- The prize cannot be exchanged for any other alternative.
- The prize will be sent to the winner 14 days after the tournament finishes.
- As the winner(s) you agree to the use of your name and disclosure of county/country of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Winner will be informed via email and therefore we suggest you remain opted in until the end of the competition.
- GolfOnline reserves the right to withdraw/amend the competition without any prior notice.
Please read through the our full Competition Rules