Purchase any NEW Motocaddy
Trolley with Lithium battery between Tuesday 4th June and Wednesday 31st July 2019 and claim up to £60 Cashback when you trade-in your old electric trolley. You can trade in any electric trolley - that's any brand, model, age or condition (working or not).
If you choose a new trolley with Standard range battery you’ll receive £50, but as an added bonus if you upgrade to an Extended range option, you’ll receive £60.
Simply register your claim online, then send us your old trolley (minus the battery) using our FREE UPS® shipping service.
There's never been a better time to upgrade your game with Motocaddy - WE RECYCLE - YOU SAVE.
How does it work?
It is really easy to submit a claim and return a Trade-in trolley:
Motocaddy are committed to responsibly recycling your old trolley, so they have partnered with an electronics recycling specialist to ensure that your old trolley doesn't go to landfill or find its way back into the market as a refurbished trolley. Not only will you save up to £60, but can also relax in the knowledge that your old trolley will be recycled in an environmentally friendly way.
Terms & Conditions
- This is a direct supplier promotion, for all the after sales queries please contact Motocaddy directly quoting 'TRADE-IN PROMOTION'.
- Purchase any new (i.e. not used, ex-demo or ex-rental) Motocaddy electric trolley with Lithium battery between 00:01 (GMT) on Tuesday 4th June and 23:59 (GMT) on Wednesday 31st July 2019 inclusive to be eligible to trade in any electric trolley (without battery) to receive up to £60 (inc VAT) Cashback reward (paid by way of bank transfer). Cashback reward subject to the following:
- Purchase any new Motocaddy trolley with Standard range Lithium battery, claim £50.00 (inc VAT)
- Purchase any new Motocaddy trolley with Extended range Lithium battery, claim £60.00 (inc VAT)
- Promotion only available on purchases made and delivered within the United Kingdom mainland (excluding Northern Ireland, Scottish Isles, Channel Islands and Isle of Man).
- Promotion only available to participants resident within the United Kingdom with a UK Sterling bank account.
- Promotion only available from participating UK retailers and by redemption only - not available at point of purchase.
- Promotion not available on pre-ordered products. New electric trolley must be received by the claimant before the promotional closing date for the claim to be valid. Claims for electric trolleys ordered but not received before the closing date are invalid.
- To redeem the promotion, submit claim and upload a digital copy of proof of purchase at www.motocaddy.com/trade-in. It will also be necessary to supply your bank account details.
- Proof of Purchase must be printed receipt or Credit Card statement. Hand written receipts are invalid and will not be accepted.
- Motocaddy shall not be liable for failed claims resulting from incorrect information (including bank account details) entered by the participant during the claim process.
- Promotional claims must be submitted within 14-days of purchase date.
- Promotional claims will be validated by Motocaddy and valid claimants will receive a confirmation email including UPS shipping label. Claimant must drop trade-in product to a UPS access point within 21-days of email send date.
- Trade-in product must be an electric trolley (any brand, model, age, condition). Trade-in product does not need to be in working order. Manual trolleys cannot be used as a trade-in product.
- Subject to satisfactory completion of a valid Cashback reward claim, the Cashback reward payment will be made by Motocaddy via Bank Transfer within 40 days of participant drop-off at UPS Access Point.
- Promotional Cashback rewards are non-transferable and not redeemable for cash or product.
- Promotion available subject to availability and Motocaddy reserve the right to withdraw the promotion prior to the promotional closing date without notice.
- Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Full promotional terms and conditions are available to view on the 'Terms and Conditions'