With the weather turning colder and Christmas fast approaching it’s sometimes difficult to justify spending money on a pastime usually considered a spring/summer luxury. But just because the temperature’s dropping doesn’t mean you can’t still enjoy a Saturday on the greens. Likewise, amazing winter offers mean now’s the time to buy the gear you’ve been waiting for. Below are our Top 10 winter golf picks from Cobra and Puma, guaranteed to keep you looking fresh and playing strong this season.
See Also: This Weeks Newsletter Deals
1. For the ultimate in longer and more forgiving drives try the Cobra ZL Encore White Driver
. Its sleek and modern design along with three face angle settings makes it an easy and enviable buy. Available now for only £149.95 it’s an absolute steal!
2. When you want to go for a proven club with a bit of history behind it the Cobra Big Trusty Rusty Wedge
is your go-to staple. Its oversized face gives you more forgiveness and distance control than the original Trusty Rusty, while the price tag of £79.95 ensures you won’t lose sleep over its purchase.
3. For the ladies looking for sleek style that produces maximum ball speed and forgiveness the Cobra Ladies Baffler T-Rail+ Fairway Wood
is the perfect buy. Building on the success of the original Baffler T-Rail, the T-Rail+ has been re-created with a shallower and stronger face to produce higher launch and faster ball speed. All yours for only £99.95.
4. In search of a new golf bag that can handle the effects of a winter round? The Cobra Sport Cart Bag
is the precise option for those looking to store their clubs in a stylish golf bag that offers versatility and functional design. Available in a variety of three mud-reducing colour ways, it’s ideal for this time of year and perfectly priced at £69.95.
5. For the golf accessory that’s sure to get you noticed on the course there’s the Cobra Puma Monoline Limited Edition Cap Headcover
. This unique and trendy headcover, used by Rickie Fowler
provides the protection your clubs need this winter with a little kick of fun to get you through those chilly rounds.
6. A style that looks as good on the greens as off makes the Puma PG Clyde Golf Shoes 2013
the definitive in contemporary golf footwear. This waterproof golf shoe is designed to transform the iconic Puma sneaker into a green-friendly golf shoe, complete with S2QuillTec Spikes. Available for £74.95.
7. When you’re looking to keep the chill at bay, layering is the only way forward. The Puma Golf Mens V-Neck Cotton Sweater
is a smart option that can take you from the fairway straight to the clubhouse. This standout piece is further enhanced by the inclusion of bold V-Neck trim and trendy elbow pads. Ensuring a contemporary twist on golf apparel staple. Now only £44.95.
8. Playing at a high level during the colder months can be difficult if you’re not prepared. Covering up is the best way to ensure a consistent performance. The Cobra Golf Winter Beanie Hat
will help you conserve vital energy and keep you warm throughout play, all with the added bonus of a stylish design and an even smarter price tag of just £9.95.
9. Staying warm in between shots is essential to maintaining your grip once you step up to the tee. The Cobra Winter Mittens
will help ensure your fingers stay warm and ready to tackle the next hole. Suitable for use both on and off the course they’re a practical buy at £14.95.
10. The Puma Golf Mens All Weather Synthetic Gloves
are specifically made to handle a variety of weather conditions. Durable and tailored for a comfortable fit they will get you through a winter round and provide comfort during the spring/summer season. Amazing value for £8.95.