GolfOnline’s 30-Day Try Me Guarantee
Here at GolfOnline we believe you should be getting the most out of your equipment purchases. So if for any reason you don’t feel that a new product is improving your performance, you have 30 days to return it to us for a full store credit. Our 30-day 'Try Me' guarantee ensures you have the time to try and test your golf club purchase. Giving you the added peace of mind that if it doesn’t work for your game you can return the club and receive the full value to be used on anything else at GolfOnline.
Terms and Conditions
How to Claim
- Guarantee only applies to full-price clubs
- Guarantee does not include any Custom Fit hardware
- Only one claim will be accepted per customer
- The club must be returned to GolfOnline in its original packaging, accompanied with any accessories that came with club purchase
- Customers are required to return the item at their own cost
- Clubs must be returned in good condition and not damaged, sky marked or modified in any way
- GolfOnline will determine the condition of the return once received
- GolfOnline reserves the right to refuse any claim for cases: a.) outside of normal 30-day wear and tear, b.) on cases of Improper use and/or abuse of this service
- Successful claims will receive a store credit for the amount paid on the eligible product (less any discounts if applicable).
- This service is only eligible on products with the '30 Day Try Me Guarantee' stated on the product page
Simply follow our returns procedure here, and enter your reason for return as '30 Day Try Me'. Once we receive your item we will issue a store credit that you can use on your next order.