GolfOnline’s 30-Day Try Me Guarantee
Here at GolfOnline, we believe you should be getting the most out of your golf equipment purchases. So, if you don't feel that a new product is improving your performance, you have 30 days to return it to us for a full store credit. Our 30-day 'Try Me' guarantee ensures you have the time to try and test your golf club purchase. Hence, giving you the added peace of mind that if it doesn't work for your game, you can return the club and receive your money back as a store credit (minus any discounts or shipping costs) that you redeem on our website towards another purchase. For full details and exclusions, please see the terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
How to Claim
- Terms and ConditionsThis guarantee is only eligible on products where the '30-Day Try Me Guarantee' is explicitly stated on the product page (please get in touch with us before purchasing to double-check eligibility on products)
- The guarantee only applies to full-price clubs.
- The guarantee does not include any Custom Fit, second-hand hardware or package sets.
- Only one claim per customer/account/household in a lifetime.
- Requests can be submitted anytime in the first 30 days of purchase, starting from the day of delivery.
- The club must be returned to GolfOnline in its original packaging, accompanied by any accessories that came with the club purchase.
- Your money-back guarantee will be processed as a GolfOnline store credit only.
- We DO NOT offer any refunds to your bank account or credit card on this service.
- Customers are required to return the item at their own cost.
- Clubs must be returned in good condition and not damaged, sky marked or modified.
- We record all serial numbers of the products, and they must match your original purchase.GolfOnline will determine the condition of the return once received
- GolfOnline will determine the condition of the return once received
- GolfOnline reserves the right to refuse any claim for cases: a.) outside of normal 30-day wear and tear, b.) on cases of Improper use and/or abuse of this service.
- Successful claims will receive a store credit for the amount paid on the eligible product (less any discounts or original shipping costs if applicable).
- GolfOnline reserves the right to change, amend or cancel the '30-Day Try Me Guarantee' at any time.
Follow our returns procedure here, and enter your reason for return as '30-Day Try Me Guarantee'. Once we receive your item, we will issue a store credit that you can use on your next order.