1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
Offering the ultimate in responsive control, the all-new M7 GPS is the World's first remote-controlled touchscreen electric trolley featuring quick and accurate fully integrated high-performance GPS for over 40,000 worldwide courses, smartphone notifications, plus access to the cellular-powered Performance Plan upgrade.
INCLUDES FREE ACCESSORY STATION
- Rechargeable remote-control handset - Ergonomic design that can be conveniently attached to the trolley frame
- Forward, left, right & reverse controls - Ultra-responsive handset buttons make trolley handling instinctive
- Crystal clear 3.5” LCD touchscreen display - High resolution & responsive in all weather conditions
- High-performance fully-integrated GPS - Convenient, accurate, & removes the need for external GPS devices
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses - Automatically finds local courses in seconds
- Front, middle & back of green distances, plus hazards - Quickly access all the information you need to plan your next shot
- Dynamic green view - Green map updates to display the shape of the hole being played
- Drag & drop pin positioning - Move the on-screen flag position for accurate shot planning
- Smartphone notifications* - Optional alerts include calls, texts, emails & apps including Facebook & Whatsapp
- Score tracking - A handy on-screen scorecard helps golfers track their round
- Shot distance measurement - Provides golfers with valuable distance data
- Automatic Downhill Control - Allows the trolley to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient
- All terrain DHC tyres - With anti-skid tread to tackle all types of ground with ease
- Easy manual control mode - Instantly switch to handle control when preferred
- Removable anti-tip rear wheel - Keeps the trolley stable through rough terrain and course undulations
- USB charging port - Ideal for charging any USB-powered device while you play
- Remote handset lock function - Ensures the handset does not get engaged accidentally
- FREE 12-month Performance Plan trial - Harnesses in-built cellular connectivity to offer real-time data access & enhanced GPS functionality - LEARN MORE
- EASILOCK™ compatible - Securely attach your Motocaddy golf bag without a lower bag strap
*Compatible smartphone with app required
- WEIGHT: 14.90kgs
- DIMENSIONS: 650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 420mm (H)
- FOLDED DIMENSION: 470mm x 650 mm
- MOTOR: 2 x 230w DHC
- VOLTAGE: 28V
- MATERIAL: Aluminium
- WARRANTY LENGTH: 24 months
Customers who purchase this trolley from outside the UK & Ireland will NOT be covered for warranty in their country. They will need to return the trolley back to us into the UK for repairs & services at their cost.
Also note that as the trolley is being sold from a UK retailer, it will come with a UK Charger lead. If you want to use the trolley in Europe, you will need to have the correct Adaptor (eg travel adaptor) to charge the battery.
Warranty information for UK and Ireland purchase
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK and Ireland only. In order to qualify for the warranty, the trolley and the battery must be registered online using the relevant Warranty Registration form
within 45 days of purchase. The proof of purchase required so please retain the details/receipt.
The trolley and charger are covered by a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered.
Motocaddy Lithium batteries are covered by a separate 5 Year Full Warranty. For the full five-year warranty to apply, the battery must be registered at www.motocaddy.com/warranty
within 45 days of purchase. If the battery is not registered, then the warranty period is 2 years.
Battery Warranty Information
Due to logistical restrictions we are unable to collect any lithium batteries. In the event of an issue with your lithium battery it will need to be returned to your local Motocaddy Service Centre for diagnosis. The link will directly take you to the Motocaddy Service Centre Locator
For Trolleys purchased outside UK or Ireland, we will not be able to collect any faulty battery. Customer will need to resolve the problem locally & it will not be covered under warranty as per restrictions stated above.