Competition Entry Closed
We are less than two weeks out from the staging of the 119th U.S. Open at Pebble Beach. To celebrate the third major of 2019, GolfOnline and Titleist are offering you the opportunity to win one incredible prize.
Winner Announced - Congratulations
Kunjan Jasani (Chelmsford)
The U.S. Open is known as one of the hardest tests in golf. So much so, that this year the pros are already weighing in on whether or not the USGA can get the setup right.
“I’ve played, what, 29 U.S. Opens,” said Phil Mickelson this week. “One-hundred percent of time they [the USGA] have messed it up if it doesn’t rain. The rain is the governor. That’s the only governor they have. And if they don’t have a governor they don’t know how to control themselves.”
Adding, “So I think we’re all pulling for a little rain.”
As the best players in the world gear up to take on another difficult task, we are getting more excited to see what Pebble Beach will serve up. If you think you know who will come out on top, you could be in for a chance to win a Limited Edition Titleist U.S. Open Staff Bag on us!
From today, 1st June, until 13th June 2019 simply choose your favourite player and enter the GolfOnline 2019 U.S. Open Competition (NO PURCHASE REQUIRED).
In the event more than one person correctly predicts this year’s champion, a random draw will be held to select our prize winner.
So what are you waiting for?
Terms and conditions:
- One entry per person (no purchase required).
- Entry closes on 13th June 2019 at 9am (GMT).
- In case of multiple correct entries, two winners will randomly be drawn to receive the prize.
- The prizes cannot be exchanged for any other alternative or cash.
- On completing the entry form you will be opted in to receive our email newsletters and you will be entered for the prize draw.
- As the winner you agree to the use of your name and disclosure of county/country of residence and will cooperate with any other reasonable requests relating to any post-winning publicity.
- Winner will be informed via email and therefore we suggest you remain opted in until the end of the competition.
- GolfOnline reserves the right to withdraw/amend the competition without any prior notice.
Please read through the our full Competition Rules