What better way to start the new golf season than with a brand-new pair of golf shoes? From now until the end of May 2022, Duca del Cosma is offering you £25 credit towards a new pair of their amazing golf shoes when you trade-in your old golf shoes!
The Italian brand has teamed up with the Recyclatex reuse & recycling group to collect and refurbish your old golf shoes before distributing them in Africa, India and Eastern Europe. For Duca del Cosma, sustainability in golf is a high priority, as is giving budding golfers around the globe access to high quality equipment. Two things we’re also passionate about at GolfOnline.
So, what are you waiting for? Duca del Cosma and GolfOnline are calling on you to dig out your worn-out golf shoes and hand them in for your £25 GolfOnline Credit.
Shop the entire Duca del Cosma range, available today at GolfOnline and decide on your next great golf purchase – we promise your feet (and your wallet) will thank you.
Shop Duca del Cosma
Terms & Conditions:
- Trade-In* promo runs from 1st April – 31st May 2022.
- By taking part in this Promotion, all participants in the UK & Ireland aged 18+ (excluding Duca del Cosma retailers, agents, or employees) are deemed to have accepted and be bound by the full Terms & Conditions.
- Customers handing in a pair of unwanted used golf shoes to a retailer stocking Duca
del Cosma footwear between 1 April & 31 May 2022 inclusive will receive a £25 Golfonline credit off the purchase at full RRP of a new pair of Duca del Cosma golf shoes of their choice available from GolfOnline on a one-to-one exchange basis.
- Once the unwanted shoes have been handed to GolfOnline, they cannot be returned, as they will be donated to the Recyclatex Group for reuse or recycling in emerging golf markets.
- This credit cannot be applied to other offers and only a matching pair of unwanted shoes will be accepted to qualify for the discount on a new pair of Duca shoes.
- £25 will be credited to your GolfOnline account once the unwanted shoes are checked and approved by GolfOnline team and when the returns period of the new purchase has passed.
- GolfOnline has the right to refuse unwanted shoes that are not deemed to be made for golf.
- Duca del Cosma and GolfOnline reserve the right to amend or end this Promotion at any time.