1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
The M3 GPS DHC adds Automatic Downhill Control, All terrain wheels and an Electronic parking brake to the game‑enhancing features found on the compact M3 GPS.
Downhill Control Technology
Established over a decade ago, Downhill Control (DHC) has undergone extensive development and refinement since its creation. The game-changing technology is now considered an essential feature for thousands of golfers across the globe.
DHC ensures the trolley maintains a constant speed while moving down a gradient, helping golfers stay in complete control around even the most undulating golf courses. The award-winning feature is now bolstered by the integration of all-terrain wheels and an electronic parking brake, perfect for planting the trolley on an uphill or downhill slope.
Within Touching Distance
Easily access 40,000 pre-loaded courses through the convenient touchscreen integrated into the M3 GPS DHC handle. With accurate distances to the front, middle, and back of the green, plus added visibility of 20 different types of hazard, you’ll have ultimate access to key course data, helping you play your best golf.
The all-new for 2021 M3 GPS DHC is also loaded with other handy features including a Clock, Round Timer, Score Tracking, Par and Stroke Index Information, Shot Distance Measurement, Automatic Hole Advancement, and a Battery Meter.
INCLUDES FREE ACCESSORY STATION
*Compatible smartphone with Motocaddy app required
- Automatic Downhill Control - Allows the trolley to maintain a constant speed when moving down a gradient
- Electronic parking brake - Keeps the trolley stationary on slopes & undulations
- NEW Slimline all terrain DHC wheels - With anti-skid tread to tackle all types of ground with ease
- 2.8” LCD touchscreen display - High-resolution display with super-responsive controls
- Fully integrated, high-performance GPS - Convenient, accurate, & removes the need for external GPS devices
- 40,000 pre‑loaded courses ‑ no subscription fee - Automatically finds local courses in seconds
- Front, middle & back of green distances - Quickly access key information to plan your approach
- Hazard Information - Displays distances to over 20 different hazard types
- Smartphone alerts (calls, texts, emails & apps)* - Optional alerts keep golfers updated with life off the course
- Shot distance measurement - Provides golfers with valuable distance data
- On-Course AED locator & CPR instructions - Quick-access to location of on-course defibrillators & easy-to-follow CPR instructions
- Bluetooth® powered, course & firmware updates - Connect to the Motocaddy GPS app on any compatible Smartphone
- Simple, compact-folding system - Award-winning M-Series folding technology fits into the smallest car boots
- Next generation, High Power 28V system - More powerful, efficient, & reliable than ever before
- Nine-speed settings, Speed indicator & Battery meter - Stay in complete control with a quick glance at the handle display
- Clock & Round timer - Helps keep golfers on track with the pace of play during a round
- Adjustable Distance Control (up to 60 yards or metres) - Set the trolley to travel a selected distance in 5 yard increments
- USB charging port - Ideal for charging any USB powered device while you play
- Super‑lightweight, waterproof Lithium battery - IP66 water & dust rating for complete protection against the elements
- On board battery charging - No need to remove the battery for storage, transportation & charging
- Oversize tubing for ultimate handle stability - Thicker frame profile combines with top quality materials for unrivalled performance
- Innovative inverting wheels - Revolutionary space-saving technology - flip the wheels to fit into the tightest spaces
- Convenient auto-open stand - Allows the trolley to stand upright for minimised folded footprint
- Simple, fully-adjustable handle height - Ensures the trolley is optimised for golfers of every height
- Powerful, whisper‑quiet 230W DHC motor - Quiet, exceptional performance with power when you need it
- EASILOCK™ compatible - Securely attach your Motocaddy golf bag without a lower bag strap
|650mm (L) x 470mm (W) x 410mm (H)
Customers who purchase this trolley from outside the UK & Ireland will NOT be covered for warranty in their country. They will need to return the trolley back to us into the UK for repairs & services at their cost.
Also note that as the trolley is being sold from a UK retailer, it will come with a UK Charger lead. If you want to use the trolley in Europe, you will need to have the correct Adaptor (eg travel adaptor) to charge the battery.
Warranty information for UK and Ireland purchase
The manufacturer's warranty covers purchases within the UK and Ireland only. In order to qualify for the warranty, the trolley and the battery must be registered online using the relevant Warranty Registration form within 45 days of purchase. The proof of purchase required so please retain the details/receipt.
The trolley and charger are covered by a 24-month warranty from the date of purchase. The warranty covers manufacturing defects that occur during normal use. Any breakage caused by accidental damage or as a result of abuse or misuse (as set out in the relevant manual) or commercial use is not covered.
Motocaddy Lithium batteries are covered by a separate 5 Year Full Warranty. For the full five-year warranty to apply, the battery must be registered at www.motocaddy.com/warranty within 45 days of purchase. If the battery is not registered, then the warranty period is 2 years.
Battery Warranty Information
Due to logistical restrictions we are unable to collect any lithium batteries. In the event of an issue with your lithium battery it will need to be returned to your local Motocaddy Service Centre for diagnosis. The link will directly take you to the Motocaddy Service Centre Locator.
For Trolleys purchased outside UK or Ireland, we will not be able to collect any faulty battery. Customer will need to resolve the problem locally & it will not be covered under warranty as per restrictions stated above.